Shopbop Spring Sale has arrived – it’s the perfect time to stock up on any items you’ve been coveting that seem to never go on sale.
Since Texas weather has been in the upper 70s/lower 80s recently, I’m on a spring clothing kick. Here are some of my picks:
- These always-classic (though with a bit of added flair) Ray Ban mirrored lens aviators are one of my standby pairs of sunglasses. They’re pretty much universally flattering and come in a bunch of fun colors.
- This Solid & Striped jumpsuit would be perfect for outdoors springtime activities (weekend trip to a vineyard, anyone?)
- I love anything with a nautical vibe, and this Splendid tote would be a perfect choice to take to the beach or to use for a weekend getaway.
- I’ve been mildly obsessed with this Marysia Swim swimsuit for a while now. It’s the perfect combination of tomboy (with the sporty halter style) and feminine (scalloped edges!). I’m undecided on what color I like most, but stripes are never bad in my book!
- Soludos are always a solid choice and provide a multitude of color and pattern options. Wear this pair as a fun nod to Harry Nilsson’s hit.
- I have an addiction to Equipment, and this checked top is perfect for spring! I’ve also been eyeing the Knox blouse for quite a while now, but have never seen it on sale – great chance to get it at a discount.
- SHORTS! With shorts season fast approaching, this Georgia Alice pair could easily be dressed-down for a daytime stroll around the city or dressed up for a night out.
I also highly recommend checking out Shopbop’s Sale section – lots of killer deals! You have until 11:59pm ET on March 5th to take advantage of the discount. Let me know what you find!